OUR MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Our Denplan monthly membership plan will benefit you..
Helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
Regular appointments with us which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile.
What’s included in my dental plan?
Below you’ll find a summary of the benefits and exclusions of our dental payment plans.
*Please note: none of the following plans cover laboratory fees (to build crowns etc.), prescriptions and referrals.
Denplan Supplementary Insurance
An optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance provides extra benefits and protects you in the case of accidental dental injury or dental emergencies.
For an additional £0.60 a month, Denplan Supplementary Insurance includes:
- Up to £450 for temporary emergency treatment in the UK, when you’re more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice*
- Up to £470 for temporary emergency treatment received abroad, anywhere in the world and specified worldwide dental injury cover
- Cover towards treatment costs if you have a dental injury
- Access to our exclusive 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000.
*When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan provider you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours.
To contact us
please use the form below
Call: 01202 517474